Why Abate Pest Management Services?
We’ve been providing domestic and commercial pest control services for homes and businesses across East Anglia for over 19 years.
- We cover every type of pest and have yet to find a pest we couldn’t effectively treat. We even offer a 100% money back guarantee should we fail to eradicate a pest problem.
- We are committed to quality and are registered to the ISO9001 Quality Standard for our UK pest control service operations.
- We also hold many health and safety standards including OHAS 18001, CHAS and Safe Contractor.
- Our professionally trained and experienced technicians provide a quick, effective and discreet pest control service across East Anglia.
What does the BPCA Member logo mean?
To be a BPCA Member, a pest management company must:
- Undergo regular audits against the British Standard EN16636 for pest management
- Abide by our strict industry Codes of Best Practice
- Provide detailed advice on pest prevention measures
- Perform a survey before starting work or providing a final quote
- Have at least £2 million public and products liability insurance
- Protect staff, customers and members of the public through risk and COSHH assessments
- Only employ technicians who meet or exceed the industry standard qualifications