Why Abate Pest Management Services?
We’ve been providing domestic and commercial pest control services for homes and businesses across East Anglia for over 20years.
Winner of the Smal Company of the Year at the British Pest Management Awards 2019.
- We cover every type of pest and have yet to find a pest we couldn’t effectively treat. We even offer a 100% money back guarantee should we fail to eradicate a pest problem.
- We are committed to quality and are registered to the ISO9001 Quality Standard for our UK pest control service operations.
- We also hold many health and safety standards including OHAS 18001, CHAS and Safe Contractor.
- Our professionally trained and experienced technicians provide a quick, effective and discreet pest control service across East Anglia.
What does the BPCA Member logo mean?
To be a BPCA Member, a pest management company must:
- Undergo regular audits against the British Standard EN16636 for pest management
- Abide by our strict industry Codes of Best Practice
- Provide detailed advice on pest prevention measures
- Perform a survey before starting work or providing a final quote
- Have at least £2 million public and products liability insurance
- Protect staff, customers and members of the public through risk and COSHH assessments
- Only employ technicians who meet or exceed the industry standard qualifications