How To Get Rid of Rats
If you have discovered rats in your home, garden or business you want to get rid of them as soon as possible as they have the ability to cause damage to your property by gnawing through wire, plastic and even wood. There is no need to panic as Abate Pest Control technicians eradicate lots of rat infestations on a regular basis.
The most effective way to get rid of rats from your home or business is by using professional rat control. We offer approved rat control treatments, which include:
- A free survey which details the extent of infestation and possible access points.
- Fast and effective treatments to eradicate the pests.
- Proofing to prevent future infestations.
Call us to book your local pest control technician.
Learn all about rats
- There are two species of rat in the UK namely the brown rat and the black rat and there are a number of features that separate them.
- The black rat has larger ears and larger eyes than the brown rat.
- Its tail is longer in proportion to its body. It has slender, finer features and is generally smaller in size.
- Rats have very large, powerful yellow/orange teeth which can chew through most materials.
Rat control begins with good house keeping in that rubbish and overgrown vegetation should be completely removed from the outside of buildings.
Deny a rat cover and you may well deny it access. Good house keeping is also important indoors. Loose foods should be kept in rodent-proof containers.
If you have found a rat infestation, the only consistently effective method of control is the use of chemical poisons.
This type of work should be carried out by a professional pest control company. There are several other methods that could be considered.