Interested in learning more information about an Abate Pest Management franchise?
Abate Pest Management started operating in 1999 and was soon winning ad hoc job work and contracts. The company has developed into a very successful business throughout the Eastern region with a great team of people and is now ready for national development with a network of franchises.
With the growth of the business, Abate has constructed a team of experts in their fields to assist him to move to the next level. With National companies and enquiries generated through referrals from all corners of the country, it became obvious that he was missing an opportunity to develop the brand throughout the UK and therefore is looking to find like-minded partners to develop this lucrative business through franchising.
This is an exciting time to be in pest control. There are multiple drivers of growth, be that new innovations and legislation which raises standards for control and protection and the latest digital technologies providing customers with 24/7 reporting. Pest Control is nature and will never go away!
This franchise can be worked from home or from a small industrial unit. The franchise comes with various options including a complete turnkey solution allowing the franchisee to start earning money at the earliest opportunity.
What's included in our franchise package? (Everything you need to start from day one)
- Franchise License
- Rights to use the brand name and trademark in your area
- Exclusive territory for an agreed geographic area
- Tapping into our successful brand, accreditations and industry experience
- Business expertise (since 1999) and advice freely available
- Franchise operations manual
- Technical manual telling you how to treat every pest you will encounter
- Initial franchise management training course
- A week-long residential RSPH Level 2 pest control course (if needed)
- Competition analysis
- Initial 6 months local paid marketing campaigns with ongoing options
- Ongoing sales support
- Your own dedicated franchisee coach to ensure you succeed and quickly too
- Initial staff recruitment assistance
- Initial uniform, equipment, pesticides and vehicle branding*
- Initial stocks of Business cards, Letter Heads, Marketing material etc
- Opening launch assistance
- Centralised administration including invoicing
*you will need a suitable vehicle and we can help you here too
The franchise is ideal for either someone who is already in pest control and wants to take their business or skills to a new level with all the benefits of operating under a major brand, or someone looking to own a business which has a huge variety of activity and enormous potential.
Visit our Pest Control Franchise page to learn more about this opportunity.