Abate Pest Management Passes SafeContractor Audit12 December 2019
Abate Pest Management is pleased to have completed the Alcumus audit and now received our SafeContractor Certificate for the next 12 months.
The SafeContractor accreditation is awarded for achieving excellence in health and safety in the workplace. Alcumus SafeContractor is a leading third-party accreditation scheme which recognises extremely rigorous standards in health and safety management amongst contractors.
SafeContractor plays a vital role in supporting our clients in meeting various compliance needs. Each year we go through a detailed audit, which examines our health and safety procedures and our safe practices.
The SafeContractor scheme provides our customers with the following benefits:
- Reducing risk by ensuring that contractors maintain comprehensive health and safety processes and controls
- Cost-effectively managing contractor lists, relieving our customers of the administrative cost of maintaining these in house
- Continually monitoring and auditing contractor’s compliance, enabling our customers to identify contractors who are posing a risk to their business
- Supporting them in meeting their legal health and safety requirements and providing the supporting evidence
- Providing visibility of and access to approved contractors via the online client portal